002444Factbox: Trump on Twitter (November 29) - Matt Lauer, North Korea, Tax Cuts
T002444he f002444ollowing statements we002444re posted to the verified Twitter a002444ccounts of U.S. President Donald Trump, @realDonaldTrump and @POTUS.
The opinions expressed are his own. Reuters has not edited the statements or confirmed their accuracy.
- @foxandfriends, we are in record territory in all things having to do with our economy! [0632 EST]
- Great, and we should boycott Fake News CNN. Dealing with them is a total waste of time! [0649 EST]
- Looks like another great day for the Stock Market. Consumer Confidence is at Record High. I guess somebody likes me (my policies)! [0703 EST]
- Wow, Matt Lauer was just fired from NBC for “inappropriate sexual behavior in the workplace.” But when will the top executives at NBC & Comcast be fired for putting out so much Fake News. Check out Andy Lack’s past! [0716 EST]
- So now that Matt Lauer is gone when will the Fake News practitioners at NBC be terminating the contract of Phil Griffin? And will they terminate low ratings Joe Scarborough based on the “unsolved mystery” that took place in Florida years ago? Investigate! [0914 EST]
- Just spoke to President XI JINPING of China concerning the provocative actions of North Korea. Additional major sanctions will be imposed on North Korea today. This situation will be handled! [0940 EST]
- Economy growing! Excluding hurricane effects, CEA estimates that real GDP growth would have been 3.9% in Q3. Stock market at a new high, unemployment at a low. We are winning and TAX CUTS will shift our economy into high gear! [0949 EST]
- Departing @JBA_NAFW for St. Charles, Missouri to help push our plan for HISTORIC TAX CUTS across the finish line. A successful vote in the Senate this week will bring us one giant step closer to delivering an incredible victory for the American people! (link: instagram.com/p/BcFs_kXgTG5/) [1334 EST]
-- Source link: (bit.ly/2jBh4LU) (bit.ly/2jpEXYR)